[unisog] Forensic Training

Shirley Payne payne at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 28 21:51:44 GMT 2005

On October 24th and 25th the Virginia Alliance for Secure Computing and
Networking will be hosting a conference that includes a half-day
training session on forensics, as well a full day of presentations on
various security topics, forensics being one of them. The conference
will provide a good introduction to forensics for those of you
interested in that level of training. Conference location and other
details are posted at http://www.vascan.org/infosecconference.html.

The alliance is a collaboration of four institutions: George Mason
University, James Madison University, the University of Virginia, and
Virginia Tech. We welcome Virginians and non-Virginians to our conference!

Shirley Payne
Director for Security Coordination & Policy
University of Virginia