[unisog] Forensic Training

Leigh Vincent l.vincent at ballarat.edu.au
Wed Sep 28 23:22:37 GMT 2005

I have done 3 previous SANS tracks and have found them as some of the
best courses around.  The instructors are first class and have done &
still do work in the "real world" of IT security and are also vendor
neutral.  I plan to do the Forensics track as my next security course
and won't need to look any further than SANS.

Cheers

Leigh Vincent
Information Security Officer
Information Services
University of Ballarat
PO Box 663
BALLARAT   VIC   3353

Ph.: 03-5327 9386
Mobile: 0439 357 203
l.vincent at ballarat.edu.au

>>> jeff.gimbel at ndsu.edu 09/29/05 2:44 am >>>
Wondering if anyone has taken any forensic training and what you think
is
the best out there.  We are looking at Foundstone, Encase, SANS, ...
type of
training.  Any other suggestions?

Jeff Gimbel
ITS/NDUS Help Desk Consultant