[unisog] Computer tracking software

Art Exner art.exner at uregina.ca
Tue Apr 4 00:20:20 GMT 2006

Not that I have a great deal of experience with this product segment, but I
did use a product called AbsoluteTrack from Absolute Software
(www.absolute.com) to monitor/track some 130 laptops used in the 2005
Canada Summer Games.

It was certainly good enough, and let us recover a couple of misplaced
machines (volunteers are not the most disciplined IT stewards).

For what it's worth...

--On April 3, 2006 5:56 PM -0400 Brian Smith-Sweeney