[unisog] Computer tracking software

Casey L. Moore casey.moore at slcc.edu
Tue Apr 4 14:43:08 GMT 2006

We've used CompuTrace (Absolute's solution) as well for our laptops.  We
recovered a system that was stolen, re-imaged, and then sold on e-bay.
It showed up in Colorado.  The company worked with the local police on
both sides to recover and return the system.

Casey L Moore
Technical Director
Salt Lake Community College