[unisog] How Many Using RT/RTIR For Incident Reporting &

Butler, Kevin D butlerkevind at uams.edu
Tue Apr 4 22:38:24 GMT 2006

Likewise please. TIA!!

-----Original Message-----
From: unisog-bounces at lists.sans.org
[mailto:unisog-bounces at lists.sans.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Kell
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 08:38 PM
To: UNIversity Security Operations Group
Subject: Re: [unisog] How Many Using RT/RTIR For Incident Reporting &

NYU ITS Security wrote:
> Guy Dickinson, a student at NYU, did the implementation and wrote up a

> 20-page installation guide for RT 3.4.4.  Email me if anyone is
> interested in it.
I'd be interested in a copy...

Jeff

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.