[unisog] Getting things deleted from Google's cache

PaulFM paulfm at me.umn.edu
Fri Apr 7 13:27:22 GMT 2006

Your problems illustrates what should be an important security guideline.

When setting up any type of service (especially one that will be accessible
via the internet).  Make sure to test it thoroughly before making it
accessible (put it in a very restricted network first).  As mistakes can have
far reaching (and long term) consequences.