[unisog] getting the Arp Table from a router whit Java API or C application

Fuat Baran fuat at columbia.edu
Tue Apr 11 17:51:33 GMT 2006

You can't do a GetRequest on a table OID.  To get objects from a
table you'll need to "walk" the table by doing a series of
GetNextRequests on one or more columns of the table that you're
interested in.

Do a google of "GetNextRequest" and read some of the hits you'll
get.  They describe the concept.

						--Fuat