[unisog] RSA SecurID with ESX

Jenkins, Matthew mjenkins7 at fairmontstate.edu
Wed Apr 12 23:20:37 GMT 2006

I thought about authenticating against the SecurID server using RADIUS.  Has anyone had any luck getting ESX to work with a RADIUS server?  The ESX distribution does not seem to include a RADIUS PAM module.  I am glad to hear I am not the only person having problems.  I called RSA but they did not want to support the Unix agent.  ESX is of no help at all, despite what the problem is.  Their support still has not called or e-mailed me back, despite us having 8x5 support.

Matt