[unisog] MS alg.exe listening on tcp

PaulFM paulfm at me.umn.edu
Wed Apr 19 18:41:33 GMT 2006

I stand corrected (I was in Unix-Land for awhile so it took me awhile before
I could check it).  Yes, the firewall works perfectly without it.

For some reason I was confusing Internet Connection Sharing (which the
firewall is part of) and ALG.

Anyway - I am in the process of disabling ALG on machines.

If anyone finds something that gets broken when ALG is disabled - let us know.