[unisog] new network engineer position

Scott Genung sagenung at ilstu.edu
Wed Apr 26 01:28:20 GMT 2006

All,

Telecommunications and Networking at Illinois State University is
seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Network Engineer I
position. We are seeking candidates who will primarily be responsible
for supporting the network electronics (ie: ethernet access switches
and wireless access points) that provide users with connectivity
throughout ISUnet (our campus network).

For specific application instructions and qualifications, visit our
web site at <http://www.ilstujobs.com>www.ilstujobs.com. Select
SEARCH POSTINGS and then select Network Engineer I from the
Classification Title pulldown. The deadline for submitting a complete
on-line application is Monday, May 1, 2006.

Scott Genung
Manager of Networking Systems
Telecommunications and Networking
Illinois State University