[unisog] PlanetLab

John Kristoff jtk at depaul.edu
Mon Dec 11 14:02:01 GMT 2006

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:15:27 +0000 (GMT)
Matt Johnson <mwj at doc.ic.ac.uk> wrote:

> Can anyone on this list tell me about their experiences with PlanetLab?

This has come up at least a couple times before.  The last time I
remember is the thread that starts here:

  <http://lists.sans.org/pipermail/unisog/2006-February/025942.html>

In a nutshell, a lot of worthwhile research has been done with the
help of planet-lab.  In my opinion, a very worthwhile project and
I've not heard of any serious security issues for some time.  The
planet-lab site has a handful of documents that discusses security
and the mailing lists are a good place to go for additional concerns.

John