[unisog] Software Firewalls for Windows?

Dennis Distler ddistle1 at jccc.edu
Thu Feb 2 18:01:18 GMT 2006

Phil,

I at a previous employeer I did a deployment of Cisco Security Agent on
3000 workstations. It is a very good product, however it is not an easy
out of the box solution. If you want some more info email me offline.

Thanks,
Dennis

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.