[unisog] Risk Management/Assessment Software??

Stephen Taylor (ITSS) steve.taylor at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Feb 2 20:59:34 GMT 2006

We have recently evaluated such tools and decided in the end to go for
Methodware (http://www.methodware.com/)

>From our assessment it looks good - but I haven't yet used it in anger so
can't make any real recommendations either way. I was pleased that it has an
ISO17799 module.

HTH

Steve Taylor
BSc Wales, Dip. Surv. Lond., MRICS, MNZCS, CISMP
Information Security Manager
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland