[unisog] email problem primer

hermit921 hermit921 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 23:41:49 GMT 2006

People have supplied several links to somewhat useful information.  As you
might expect, most of it is related to spam or how to view headers, which
doesn't help me much.  I will have to explain server name/IP and time from
the Received lines, and probably also the recipient name.  Some of that I
can crib from the links.

But more of what I am likely to need is shown by a recent example, suitably
munged.  The sender was here, but neither sender nor PC support could
understand the message they got back saying delivery was delayed.  I can
get the same error message from the mail logs, and I can even find the log
entry that shows the message was finally delivered to the recipient mail
server.  I don't want to....