[unisog] Network / Endpoint Admission Control

Sandip Wadje-Infosec mynetsec at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:13:14 GMT 2006

Hello,
        We are considering implementation of NAC appliance / framework in
our organization.
As we can see along with CISCO a lot of other vendors have come up with Lan
Security Solutions.

http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/pr46/nac/partners.html

But no specific information as to how much its accepted in the industry is
available.
Infonetics has published future growth prospectus for NAC
http://www.infonetics.com/resources/purple.shtml?ms06.nac.nr.shtml
 but examples of implementation in fortune 500 or large enterprises is not
available.

If any one can point to:

1.Statistics of NAC implementation
2.Related case studies or
3. Usefulness of NAC in his organization

 Will be a great factor on deciding the implementation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sandip