[unisog] Network / Endpoint Admission Control

kevin_amorin@harvard.edu kevin_amorin at harvard.edu
Tue Feb 14 21:19:17 GMT 2006

      There was a NERCOMP SIG February 7th on "Automated Network Policy
Enforcement".  The SIG covered everything from generic policy enforcement
to a specific case study.  I spoke on the pros/cons of NAC, NAP, and TNC
architectures.  The archive can be found here:

http://www.nercomp.org/events/media_archive.aspx

It may not have the statistics that you are looking for but it is a good
start on the NAC arctitecure.

Kevin Amorin, CISSP
Sr. Security & Network Engineer
KAmorin at Harvard.edu