[unisog] Password Management or Vaults

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Feb 20 21:28:36 GMT 2006

we did a detailed evaluation of Cyber Ark's password vault.  It's a
great product but with a very high price tag.  I forget what it all came
to but after getting their best offer we decided that for that amount of
money we could hire a contractor and build exactly what we wanted for
considerably less.

Russell