[unisog] Story in today's ICS handler's diary

Micheal Cottingham micheal.cottingham at sv.vccs.edu
Tue Feb 28 20:52:27 GMT 2006

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all ... If you
can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all ... If you can't say
anything nice, don't say anything at all ...

I'll have to keep repeating that to myself over the next few days ... I
am curious as to what the media response to this will be, if anything.
This won't sit very well with a lot of people. Although, this would be a
good chance to try out some tarpitting. :D