[unisog] Story in today's ICS handler's diary

hermit921 hermit921 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 22:09:17 GMT 2006

When I was teaching, this is the sort of assignment I would hand out.  If
the student didn't come back with a signed contract with the target owner
for doing their testing, they would fail.  They obviously hadn't paid
attention in class or to the required reading.  Not an exact parallel since
I wasn't teaching this area of computers, but the basic principle of
knowing the rules applies.

hermit921