[unisog] [SECURITY] Security risk assessment survey for research

Victoriano Casas, ISO vcasas at austin.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 28 23:09:52 GMT 2006

To Whom It May Concern:

So far - only 4 people completed the survey.  I'd really appreciate a
couple more; please!!

I'm CCing UNISOG --- Please read my email below.

BTW I noticed about 50 different IPs accessed my survey (a few as recent
as yesterday) - if those 50 would submit it via email either in xml
format or just cut/paste into email as plain text, I'd sincerely
appreciate it!

Thanks y'all,
Victoriano