[unisog] BSoD problems with laptops and WAPs

Nate Sanders nate at ima.umn.edu
Thu Jul 20 20:19:22 GMT 2006

We recently started deploying IronPoint 200 APs from Foundry Networks.
These are excellent access points and have been working great, for the
most part. We now have had two confirmed reports of users who's laptops
will BSoD when they attempt to connect to our APs. They can use the
exact same laptops across the street at their hotel.

I forget the first laptop it was reported on, but the second one is an
Asus M6000 (M6b00R 24H) with an Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG controller.
Has anyone else had problems like this?

Nate Sanders                  nate at ima.umn.edu
Associate Systems Manager     (612) 624 - 4353
           http://www.ima.umn.edu/
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications
University of Minnesota
400 Lind Hall, 207 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0463