[unisog] Formal computer/software upgrade plan

Vodhanel, Steve (LLU) svodhanel at llu.edu
Tue Jul 25 18:00:12 GMT 2006

Our accreditation review board mentioned several things regarding IT and
it's use. One was that we did not have a comprehensive computer/software
upgrade plan in place, no auditing system with dates, nor any purchasing
records for prior equipment. Consequently I am changing this. When I
worked on the NMCI (Navy Marine Corp Intranet) project, the contract had
a very specific outline of these issues, but I no longer have access to
it. Another thing the accrediting committee was our faculty's poor use
of Blackboard technologies.