[unisog] registering servers

Cal Frye cjf at calfrye.com
Thu Jul 27 14:02:28 GMT 2006

Thanks, all. We've been pretty open, and every suggestion of tightening
things up a bit brings the same complaints suggesting I'm related to
Mordac, the Denier of Information Services ;-)

Good to have some references to suggest we're not going to break as much
as is feared. Many thanks.

 Robert Kerr ventured to comment, at 7/26/06 10:47 AM:

--
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
    www.ouuf.org,  www.calfrye.com,  www.pitalabs.com

"si duae res sufficient ad ejus veritatem, superfluum est ponere aliam
tertiam rem" --William of Ockham (1285-1349)