[unisog] Certificates for Linux signed by Windows CA

Cal Frye cjf at calfrye.com
Tue Jun 6 13:06:00 GMT 2006

I've used IMail in the past. Not a bad Windows mail server at the time, and way
simpler to implement than Exchange. Haven't touched it in five years, though.

The only IMail-specific instructions in this document might be the last
paragraph itself. Everything else appears generic or concerned with IIS, not
IMail. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
   www.calfrye.com, www.pitalabs.com, www.ouuf.org

  "Good generally conquers evil. Unless, of course, good is stupid."