[unisog] Numeric SPAM

Micheal Cottingham micheal.cottingham at sv.vccs.edu
Tue Jun 6 15:23:39 GMT 2006

For my personal servers I use SPF, so I'll probably not see any of
these. So far at work, I've not seen or heard about this. Things like
that typically get caught up in our quarantine (though not always), so
they will get manually rejected. Perhaps they are to test
SPF/DomainKeys/SenderID? I don't know, I'm just taking a wild guess like
everybody else at the moment.

Micheal