[unisog] Numeric SPAM

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Tue Jun 6 15:00:36 GMT 2006

One theory I have is to harvest accounts by the lack of bounces.  The size
of the email is so small mass mailout is even more feasible.  I noted that
the numbers were incrementing for us, so this further basis of the theory.

Ramon Kagan, GCIA				(p)416-736-2100 #20263
Manager, UNIX Services				rkagan at yorku.ca
Computing and Network Services
York University, Toronto, Canada

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
 				       trying to please everybody.
 	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby