[unisog] Windows ADS authenticating to LDAP server

John York YorkJ at brcc.edu
Tue Jun 13 20:32:05 GMT 2006

At the college level, all our student resources are controlled by a
Windows ADS domain.  At the system level (state-wide community college
system) student accounts are maintained centrally on a server that
allows LDAP authentication.  Does anyone know of a product we can
install on our student windows domain to authenticate to the central
LDAP server?  We're fairly small, and aren't looking to write something
from scratch.

Thanks
John

John York