[unisog] Windows ADS authenticating to LDAP server

Daniel R Jones Dan.Jones at Colorado.EDU
Wed Jun 14 12:02:00 GMT 2006

FYI... The GINA is being rewritten for Windows Vista and new GINA will
not be replaceable (by solutions like pgina).  It is being rewritten to
reduce number of necessary processes and components loaded and provide a
new Credential Provider Model for extensibility.