[unisog] A Question About PC Misbehavior

Allen Mundt allenatwork at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 21 20:57:45 GMT 2006

We have an issue that seems to be spreading albeit very slowly.  The issue appears to cause problems on start up and we see "memory cannot be written" errors in either iexplore.exe or explore.exe.

Sounds like malcode or spyware to me.  Any stuff circulating around that comes to anyone's mind of late?  Any suggestions on what might pry it off?

Thanks

Allen

Allen Mundt

"There is no short cut to achievement. Life requires thorough preparation -- veneer isn't worth anything."
   --  George Washington Carver