[unisog] Symantec Mail Security

Micheal Cottingham micheal.cottingham at sv.vccs.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:51:03 GMT 2006

We've had nothing but problems with Symantec Mail Security on Exchange.
Even though we set the options, it would still halt incoming and
outgoing mail. We ended up disabling Symantec until we could get McAfee
for Exchange on there. Searching around, I found similar experiences on
SecurityFocus.

Micheal