[unisog] Remote sniffers- what do you use?

Isaac Perez suscripcions at tsolucio.com
Thu Mar 9 09:03:59 GMT 2006

It's not web based, but if you have to monitor a lot of traffic, simply
sniffing and checking it manually will be very hard.
You can try this one, I read about it in a book, the book that appears
in the web.
 I have no experience with it, so I can't tell any personal opinion at
the moment.
http://sguil.sourceforge.net/

En/na sunia ha escrit: