[unisog] Systems support staff on HelpDesk rotation?

Cal Frye cjf at calfrye.com
Thu Mar 9 16:47:35 GMT 2006

Interesting variation. It would also be quite useful for the help-desk staff to
"ride along" on MY end of closing a trouble ticket -- so they can understand why
I need the information I do from the user, what diagnostic steps are good, etc.

--Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College
   www.calfrye.com, www.pitalabs.com, www.ouuf.org