[unisog] Systems support staff on HelpDesk rotation?

Brad Judy Brad.Judy at colorado.edu
Thu Mar 9 17:22:10 GMT 2006

Yes, one of the strengths of the 'ride-along' is that it can go in any
direction since expertise is not required.  A DBA could ride-along with
a network tech, or a digital video expert could ride-along with a
programmer.  Wherever you'd like to strengthen understanding and perhaps
improve workflow.  Of course, some positions work better for ride-alongs
than other just due to the nature of the duties.

Brad Judy

University of Colorado at Boulder