[unisog] Remote sniffers- what do you use?

Jim Noonan jim.noonan at sonoma.edu
Thu Mar 9 20:15:43 GMT 2006

Wildpackets also has a product called packetgrabber that can deployed on
remote devices that allows you to perform your captures. These can be bought
in multi-license deals and then reduces your need to have more the one or
two copies of their higher end products, like NX.

Jim Noonan
Director
Network & Telecommunication Services
Sonoma State University