[unisog] Problems with EDU.COM domain

Jason Grove jason at systems.wvu.edu
Thu Mar 23 13:36:20 GMT 2006

Hello All,
Has any one else had problems with the edu.com domain? For example I saw
some mail queued up to go to wvu.edu.com this morning, which normally
just sits in the queues, but however it looks like some one has
registered edu.com and put in wild cards so any *.edu.com goes to their
servers, mail and web.... If  you have seen this what have you done to
stop your mail from going to it? (I.E. for those people who believe that
every address has to end in a .COM...)?

Thanks
Jason

Jason Grove                     | One Waterfront Place
Principal Systems Administrator | PO Box 6504
WVU Information Systems         | Morgantown, WV 26506-6504
Ph: 304.293.3011 x 2115         | E-Mail: jgrove at wvu.edu