[unisog] Problems with EDU.COM domain

Howard Draper hdraper at cc.admin.unt.edu
Thu Mar 23 18:51:10 GMT 2006

LNH/hostmysite.com is a hosting business, so as much as I'd like to
believe the story, it seems like a stretch to concretely affiliate
Vantage Media with the lobbying/voting shenanigans, since LNH hosts a
large number of websites.

But the comment about clicking "Find other schools near me" is a hoot; I
notice none of the other state schools are phishing for our students!"

--
Howard Draper
hdraper (a t) cc.admin.unt (dot) edu

PGP public key  : http://www.unt.edu/security/hdGW.gpg
PGP fingerprint : 1AA7 94D6 5150 92A3 FB31  14BB BC69 AFF2 A101 7913