[unisog] Problems with EDU.COM domain

Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Mar 23 19:51:41 GMT 2006

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:36:20 EST, Jason Grove said:

> servers, mail and web.... If  you have seen this what have you done to
> stop your mail from going to it? (I.E. for those people who believe that
> every address has to end in a .COM...)?

"Just think of it as evolution in action". :)

If you have enough of these type of people in your organization that the
amount of mail going to foo.EDU.COM is noticable, you really need to be
thinking about remedial Internet skills classes, not trying to stop the
mail.  Just remember these same users are the ones doing the "Ooh! Shiny!"
clicky-click - that mail queue is the *least* of your problems.....