[unisog] Security Incident Handling Procedure

James H Moore jhmfa at rit.edu
Fri Mar 24 17:39:08 GMT 2006

There is a parallel discussion in the Educause Security Task Force - One of the best resources that I visited from their discussion is at:

http://itsecurity.und.edu/IR%20resource%20documents.html

Jim

- - - -
Jim Moore, CISSP, IAM
Information Security Officer
Rochester Institute of Technology
13 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5603
(585) 475-5406 (office)
(585) 475-4122 (lab)
(585) 475-7950 (fax)

"We will have a chance when we are as efficient at communicating information security best practices, as hackers and criminals are at sharing attack information"  - Peter Presidio