[unisog] How Many Using RT/RTIR For Incident Reporting & Tracking?

NYU ITS Security security at nyu.edu
Fri Mar 31 21:37:22 GMT 2006

Proudly replying to the list.

We stood up a full production RT 3.4.4 ticket system in Oct 2005 and
have been very happy with it.  It has handled 5200 tickets in the 5
months since, and is used by the 5 of us on the security team.

We had played around with RTIR before that, and were not as happy with
it.  "Vanilla" RT has worked very well for us.

Guy Dickinson, a student at NYU, did the implementation and wrote up a
20-page installation guide for RT 3.4.4.  Email me if anyone is
interested in it.

Phil