[unisog] How Many Using RT/RTIR For Incident Reporting &Tracking?

Sul, Young L Sul at hcp.med.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 31 21:54:40 GMT 2006

I'm using RT at my current position, and have used it for 5 years at my
previous job.

I like it lots. I especially like the control you have with creating
reports. Since everything is stored in a mysql database, you can happily
make all sorts of queries once you understand the RT schema.

I recommend RT highly!

-y