[unisog] another round of bogus DMCA notices

Michael Holstein michael.holstein at csuohio.edu
Thu Nov 9 15:53:20 GMT 2006

Easy.

There is a command-line way to dump the ciscoworks database to a text
file (I have it somewhere ...). I use good 'ol BLAT to email that to
another box where sendmail/perl stick it in MySQL for me.

If anyone wants those scripts and the database schema .. hit me off-list.

(I also import WINS data, and a bunch of other statically defined stuff
like what jack is in what room .. such that another script can take
STDIN list of IPs and return a CSV of where everything is).

Cheers,

Michael Holstein CISSP GCIA
Cleveland State University