[unisog] another round of bogus DMCA notices

Dean.Halter at notes.udayton.edu Dean.Halter at notes.udayton.edu
Thu Nov 9 19:26:49 GMT 2006

Gary,

I do appreciate that my question sits at the boundary, but what can/should
be considered evidence does "revolve around technical topics in
educational security operations."  Is an IP address and an accusation
enough?  It's also a part of the topic that has been gracing this board
for the past several weeks.  If I am wrong, I assume a moderator will jump
in and correct me.  Thanks for all responses in advance.

Dean