[unisog] SANS Conference - SEC 505 - University of South Carolina

Marcos Vieyra Mvieyra at gwm.sc.edu
Mon Nov 13 14:56:46 GMT 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My apologies if you have received this message more than once.

The University of South Carolina will be hosting SEC 505: Securing
Windows, in Columbia, SC.  The class is scheduled for January 8-13,
2007.  The following website will give you more information and a link
to register:

http://uts.sc.edu/sans/

You will also notice that we are hosting SEC 401: Security Essentials
during the month of July, 2007.  Registration for that class will not be
available until February of next year, but most of the information for
the class is available now so you can plan ahead.

We have compiled a list of FAQ's that will hopefully answer most of
your questions regarding these events.:

http://uts.sc.edu/sans/faq.shtml

If you have additional questions or comments, please feel free to give
me a call or shoot me an e-mail.  Thank you for your time and have a
good day.

--
Marcos Vieyra
IT Security Officer