[unisog] Worm exploiting Symantec client defect?????

Bill McCarty wbmccarty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 23:11:54 GMT 2006

REN-ISAC's membership criteria, by design, exclude all but those who have
organization-wide responsibility for security. In a decentralized
organization, many of us fail to meet those criteria despite being in a
position of mutual benefit with respect to REN-ISAC. Adding insult to
injury, those who do have organization-wide responsibility are often
uninterested, or even disinterested, in tactical information such as that
disseminated by REN-ISAC.

Is there some way around this logjam, of which I'm unaware?

Cheers,

--
Bill McCarty, Ph.D.
Professor of Information Technology