[unisog] mobo flash crypto laptops?

Sergent, Phil sergent at marshall.edu
Wed Oct 4 16:42:27 GMT 2006

	Forgive me, I ACRONYMICALLY deficient and there for must ask of
EVERYONE who posts to this to please spell out your acronyms upon FIRST
use?

	Let's face it, so few acronyms are readily decipherable and
there are many that are cross-platform applicable, wouldn't you agree? I
don't know about the rest of you, but I detested English in high school,
liked it less in college, but after having gone through the suffering
that the slings and arrows of the great wall of graffiti, also known as
the Internet, has thrust upon us in attempting to decipher the often
misspelled, misused and all too often inaccuracies thereof, a cry of
please, PLEASE do us all the favor of understanding that we don't all
share ACRONYMS equally?

S P E L L  OUT THOSE ACRONYMS!!! Ok?

Thank you, thank you to all those who do and MORE thanks to all those
who will agree to comply to such a MIND-READING request...

Phil Sergent
Systems  Programmer
Marshall University  -  Computing Services - Systems Division
One John Marshall Drive
Drinko Library 422a
Huntington, WV  25755-5320
304/696-3689 (Desk)
304/696-3601 (FAX)
Email & MSN Instant Message
Contact: sergent at marshall.edu
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
Mark Twain