[unisog] Csccmd.exe v1.1 anyone?

Karen A Swanberg swanberg at tc.umn.edu
Thu Oct 12 15:18:44 GMT 2006

A local technical support person asks...

Does anyone by chance have a copy of Csccmd.exe v1.1, which is apparently
only obtainable by contacting Microsoft Support? Not to be confused with
version 1.0, which comes with the Win2003 resource kit. We have a user
who's only copy of some files are trapped in their offline file cache
database. Csccmd.exe v1.1 has a handy /extract switch, which is sadly
lacking from v1.0, that allows you to extract the contents of the database
to a readable format.

Karen Swanberg | OIT Security and Assurance | U. of Mn
-     swanberg :at: umn.edu | 612-625-8807           -

    "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe,
              and I wanna eat pie." -Urgo