[unisog] Survey: Monitoring/Logging Policies

Nick Lewis lewisnic at acm.org
Tue Oct 24 00:54:19 GMT 2006

We centrally log and archive these logs for 13 months from our firewall
(along with many other devices), but our IDS alerts are not intentionally
archived and rollover around every 3 months.

In other areas including our clinical systems, user-identifiable activity is
heavily logged for when a patient record is accessed. This logging is
usually application specific.

Nick