[unisog] another round of bogus DMCA notices

Michael Holstein michael.holstein at csuohio.edu
Tue Oct 31 14:02:55 GMT 2006

I know this has happened several times in the past, but today I got a
round of DMCA notices for non-existent IP addresses.

Is anybody saving these and their supporting evidence (that they're bogus)?

I'm sure the lawyers representing these folks would love to have a pile
of evidence showing their tactics akin to spinning around a blindfolded
a kid and sending him toward a map of the Internet with a pushpin and tail.

Regards,

Michael Holstein CISSP GCIA
Cleveland State University