[unisog] Wiki Security

Edgecombe, Jason jwedgeco at email.uncc.edu
Tue Sep 5 12:35:53 GMT 2006

I would say that since Wikipedia and it's sister projects are among the
most popular web sites, I would infer that it's probably the most
battle-hardened wiki.

The only downside is lack of fine-grained access controls which seems to
be common among wiki software because it's contrary to the wiki
philosophy.

I've also been looking into drupal lately.

Sincerely,
Jason Edgecombe
TST Web Developer
Dean's Office, College of Arts & Sciences
UNC-Charlotte
Phone: (704) 687-4686