[unisog] Firewall Security Architecture

Cavender, Terry terry.l.cavender at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Sep 13 14:22:25 GMT 2006

We are starting down this road now.  Attached is the architecture
diagram.  While the firewall only shows one involvement but it will
actually separate the various tiers.

_________________________

Terry Cavender, CISA, PMP
Security Service Delivery Manager